This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy.
By submitting your information you consent to the use if that information as set out in this policy.
- The types of personal information we collect about you through our Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that BRIC Group:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that BRIC Group has not complied with these privacy principles.
Third Party Advertising and Cookies
We may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your hard drive, and may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to enhance your viewing experience.
Information Corrections or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 UK (as amended)
BRIC Group respect and value the security and privacy of its contacts. BRIC Group follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access. Personal Data is held on our contacts and administration database either because of work we have undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because we believe that clients may be interested in receiving material from us about our business and services. As such we hold client contact details and the history of our client relationship. This allows us to manage our client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that you do not receive unwanted material through the post.
In accordance with your rights under the above Acts, you may request the amendment of the personal information held or to cease receiving direct marketing materials.
BRIC Group does not sell, rent or deal in the personal information we hold.
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
Third Party Advertising and Cookies
We use information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations, as well as to ensure we: (i) account to you properly, (ii) administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us, and (iii) properly perform the services you have requested.
We also use the information we collect to monitor and improve our internal operations, as well as to improve the experience of users in our network of sites. For example, we may correlate Web site traffic information with data about individual users. This data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, allowing us to enhance it to fit the needs of as many of our customers as possible. We may also break down overall usage statistics according to customers’ domain names, browser types, and MIME types by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
Getting to Know Our Customers
BRIC Group is in the business of providing a first class real estate service. That requires more than simply offering innovative services. It also requires that we understand you, our customer, and your needs. Indeed, we are Europe’s number one real estate company because we have taken the time to get acquainted with each one of our many customers.
We get to know you primarily through the information you provide to us when signing up for, or using, one or more of our services. The information you provide ranges from basic contact information, to payment information, to the financial requirements and property details for which you are looking.
After you have signed up for our services, we or our agents and sub-contractors may be in communication with you about your account, technical questions you may have about services provided by us, or any other matter relating to those services. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs.
For operational and quality assurance purposes, we take note of whether and how you use the information and services that we provide, such as by recording site traffic patterns and by maintaining log files of users’ access to site files.
Whom We May Share Information With
We may share certain information about you with our vendors who are responsible for handling your account or performing other services that you require. Although we may share financial information (eg credit card numbers, banking information), security information (eg account passwords) and personal communications (eg personal email messages or message board postings) with such vendors when necessary and appropriate, we will not share such information with any other third parties unless directed by you or except in response to formal requests in the form of a subpoena or court order issued in connection with civil or criminal proceedings related to services we provide, or in response to requests by law enforcement agencies when we suspect that you or your agent is using our services to cause harm or damage to us or others or adversely affect our ability to provide services to our customers.
Our Accountability to You
Only those BRIC Group employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a BRIC Group employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
The Accountability of BRIC Group’ Agents and Business Partners
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
BRIC Group 330 High Holborn – First Floor London WC1V 7QT, United Kingdom
Notification of Changes
In these terms and conditions:
- “This website” means our presence on the Internet;
- “our”, “we” and “us” means BRIC Group and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorized agents; and
- “you” and “your” refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered by us as an investor or not) to whom we provide Services by means, including but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.bric-investment.com hereon referred to as the website.